This idea was not planned, but it turned out pretty neat anyway. Our color choices may not be the most appealing in the world, but you can always change it to make it your own.
2 pipe cleaners
Directions: (These might be a little interesting)
1. Take one pipe cleaner and find the center. Then string an 15 beads, where there are equal numbers on each side and one in the middle. Then twist a couple of times.
2. String more beads, putting 6 on each side. Twist several more times.
3. Now find the middle of the second pipe cleaner. Wrap the middle of the second pipe cleaner around the beaded project.
4. String an 14 beads on each side (this will the be horizontal parts of the cross.) Once done, turn back to the center of the cross. Wrap the ends around the center of the cross.
5. Now it time for the top of the cross. String an 5 beads on each side to complete the top of the cross.
6. Twist the top of the cross together and trim an extra pipe cleaner.
7. Hang and enjoy!
I know these are not the best directions in the world. Hopefully studying the picture will help. I had to help the boys a lot with this project, but they wanted to do it.