This week Thing 2 was learning about the Yummy Letter C. So we had to make some letter C cookies to go along with our lesson. Both Thing 1 and Thing 2 had fun helping me make cookies.
1/2 C butter
1/2 C oil
3/4 C confectioners sugar
1/2 C white sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 C. flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cream of tartar
1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl cream together butter, oil, confectioners’ sugar, and white sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add egg and vanilla.
4. Add flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges begin to brown.
What fun have you and your kids have in the kitchen this week?
It’s your turn to share.
Kids in the Kitchen is a weekly linky party where you share any recipes/activities you have made in the kitchen with your kiddos.
1. Please link directly to the specific blog post, not your main blog.
2. Please link back to Raising the Cameron Clan. I’m sure I am not the only one out there looking for kid approved recipes, so let others know.
3. Please consider following Raising the Cameron Clan, that way you are first to know when the new recipes are out there!